- 10 g butter melted
- 50 g coconut flour
- 4 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice or more, to your taste
- 2 tsp vanilla or more
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 8 eggs – medium
- 120 g frozen raspberries
- Mix together the melted butter, coconut flour, sweetener, vanilla and baking powder together until smooth.
- Add the eggs one by one, mixing in between each one.
- Pour into a rectangle baking dish, lined with baking parchment.
- Press each frozen raspberry evenly into the cake. This allows the berries to be evenly distributed and not clump together. It also stops the cake from turning pink!
- Bake at 180C/350F for 20-25 minutes until cooked in the centre.
- Once cooled, cut down the centre, then cut across to create the raspberry fingers (or bars).
Recipe and image sourced from ditchthecarbs.com.