- 270g Butter
- 900g Coconut Milk (I used Rasaku brand)
- 120g Brown Onion finely chopped
- 15g (4 Clove) Garlic finely chopped
- 30g Curry Korma powder (or to taste)
- Put Butter, Garlic and Onion in a sauce pan and simmer on the stove to cook the onion through
- Add the Curry Korma Powder and mix well
- Add Coconut Milk
- Allow to cool
- Pour 100gram servings (or size to suit) into small snap lock bags and freeze. I use these straight from the freezer and heat them as I need them.
- If I need more fat for that meal I simply add more butter to the frozen sauce as I am heating it up. Very Yummy.
Recipe courtesy of Monica Webb, Health Life Pathways