- 1 /4 cup Bio Oil (is a fractionated coconut oil) or Olive Oil
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Heaped teaspoon of seeded Mustard
- 1 crushed clove of garlic
- A Dash of Balsamic Vinegar (Aceto Bassamico Di Modena 1.G.P. [James St Markets]) is the best but it is also very expensive and is also available online from www.simonjohnson.com.)
- A pinch of salt and pepper if you like
- Mix together and let sit for a while before using to allow for the flavours to mix. This will hold in the fridge for quite sometime.
Recipe courtesy of Monica Webb, Health Life Pathways