150 g Cream Cheese 5 oz
50 g Butter melted, 1.8 oz
1 Tbsp Erythritol (SoNourished)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup Refined Coconut Oil 60ml / 2 fl oz
1/2 Cup Refined Coconut Oil
120ml / 4 fl oz
1 tsp Cocoa Powder
2 tsp Erythritol (SoNourished)
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the butter and cream cheese. Mix with an electric mixer until combined
- Add the vanilla, erythritol and coconut oil, mix again until combined.
- Using a silicone mini cupcake tray, portion the base layer out into 12 sections (it should fill 3/4 of the mould.
- Smooth the top flat with a small teaspoon. Place in the freezer for 20 mins until relatively hard on top.
- In a separate bowl, mix the top coconut oil with cocoa powder and erythritol. Pour this mixture over the semi-frozen base layer, and freeze for 4 hours.
Recipe and image sourced from fatforweightloss.com.au.